On the northern shore of New Providence Island, you’ll find the white sands and tranquil turquoise waters of secluded Cable Beach, widely regarded as one of the most breathtaking white sandy beaches in The Bahamas. With a rich history as a destination for the international jetset, this pristine shoreline is experiencing a revival among a new generation of travelers looking for a Bahamas resort vacation where they can play, recharge, and experience the vibrant culture of the islands.
The Bahamas is made up of more than 700 islands in the Atlantic Ocean. Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas, and once a favorite hiding place for pirate treasure, is now a metropolitan hub full of culture and modern amenities.
SLS Baha Mar
Get your Instagram filters ready! SLS Baha Mar is located on Cable Beach, one of The Bahamas most beautiful beaches.
Combining a five-star hotel experience with elements of creativity and community, SLS Baha Mar is an irresistible Bahamian retreat. The SLS offers something for everyone. Relax by the pool, book yourself into the ESPA Spa or head to the beach! For those looking to explore, hit the water with paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels or get your clubs and head to the Royal Blue Golf Course.
A dynamic dining destination, SLS Baha Mar harnesses the culinary expertise of award-winning chefs and the energy of sbe's dynamic nightlife offerings. Blending world-class decor, world-renowned cuisine and "the scene" akin to SLS, we create the best Bahamian dining experiences to remember. SLS Dining Options
Whether you’re looking to break a sweat with a quick treadmill run or center your body and mind with some yoga, the Baha Mar Fitness Center offers a wide range of fitness options in a stunning setting. Increase your cardio or build strength on state-of-the-art equipment as you behold an impressive view of calm waters and swaying palms. Indoor and outdoor fitness classes led by expert trainers are also available to keep you working toward your fitness goals throughout your stay.
Want to learn more about Bahamian culture? Head to The Sanctuary at the SLS to explore the wildlife and learn about Baha Mar’s efforts to protect, preserve and co-exist in the environment. If arts and crafts is more your style, the SLS also offers a variety local arts and crafts classes.
Inspired by the natural beauty of The Bahamas, Baha Bay is designed to perfectly fuse relaxing island chill with exhilarating fun for the entire family. The luxe water park is directly adjacent to Baha Mar and set on 15 lush beachfront acres. With an array of spectacular experiences and tantalizing cuisine, however you like to play in the sun, it awaits you at Baha Bay.
Baha Mar resort guests enjoy unlimited access to Baha Bay.
After a day in the sun, hit up largest Casino in the Caribbean or head to the club “Bond” to dance the night away or enjoy the live music at the Jazz bar.Remember:
- You need a passport to travel to The Bahamas, be sure yours is valid through at least November 2022.
- Weather in October is beautiful in Nassau with an average temperature of 87°F daily.
- Keep in mind maid and bellman gratuities have already been paid!
Please find information for travel to the Bahamas by clicking Bahamas Travel Updates
- Effective 19 June 2022 fully vaccinated travelers will no longer be required to submit to pre-travel COVID-19 testing to enter the country. Instead, valid proof of vaccination must be presented before boarding a flight to The Bahamas.
- Effective 19 June 2022, all unvaccinated travelers ages 2 and older will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test — either a negative RT-PCR test or a Rapid Antigen test — taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to travel and present the negative test results at check-in before travel to The Bahamas.
We will continue to monitor hotel and government policies to provide the most up to date covid-19 information for your trip.